Monday, December 20

Sudden Realisation.


Ever since I owned a copy of GTA: San Andreas way back in 2004, I have never ever ever played through it's storyline. It's terrible to think now, but back then I was only 12 - all I wanted to do was drive and shoot and blow up thing and mess around.

Skip forward 6 nearly 7 years and me and a friend are trying to complete it (I wouldn't say 100% because that's ridiculous, maybe just the missions and collectibles). Only now do I realise how cheat-y 'Weapons Set 1' was, only now do I realise how incredibly useful the food shops are, only now do I realise how body armour is vital.

This game shows absolutely no damn mercy.

You died? Well back to the hospital, then to the mission again, but now you've got to go get a gun again, and do the whole mission again. It's so tedious, but we will finish this damn game. I love it and now I hate it at the same time.

I'll keep you updated on how it's going, but don't expect anything amazing - my friend can't shoot and I can't drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment