Monday, November 7

Arty Stuff - 07/11/11

Not much arty stuff today at all I'm afraid. In fact, it's only one piece - the horse thing from a while back which I'm trying to finish.

Background filled in but still messy, plus some more details on the legs - 4/11/11
I finally added in a background and I quite like the use of the brush strokes for the planks of wood. However, I never seem to learn that leaving the background until the end, or at least after a while is the most annoying thing EVAR! Now I've got to neaten up all the edges of the horse.

Minor tweaks - 6/11/11
Yesterday I didn't make any major changes, just as it says - 'minor tweaks', particularly to the legs and the rider. Although looking at it now, her nose looks like the size of the child snatcher's due to the shadow of that hat. Must fix that or else I'll be creeped out by it...

No comments:

Post a Comment