Thursday, November 10

Arty Stuff - 10/11/11

Right-o, last art update for this bloody horse picture. After quite a few attempts at finishing I've realised the desired outcome will never be possible. Part of this is probably down to my own skill, but also because the painting is too damn small! You can't get much detail when you need a brush approximately 1 hog's hair thick!

Anyway, here it is -

Finished study. Acrylic, ~35 mins, 10/11/11
Overall I think it's ok. I'm liking the background less and less, but it's too much hassle to try and correct it properly now. It'd be easier to start the whole thing over again if I were to do that. Nonetheless, it was still a nice piece to create, I just hope the final, proper horse painting I'm going to do will be more successful. Though, because I'll be doing it on a larger scale, it should be.

Let's see...

Picasa Web Album

No comments:

Post a Comment