Thursday, May 27

Console fanboys...prepare for more arguments!


Sorry for the delay, just a bit of life to attend to, nothing special. Anyway, after trawling through the Internet I came across this piece of news...

PSN Premium Service Details Coming "Very Soon"
"I can assure you that the current PSN as you know it will remain a free service. It is something that our competitors don't offer and something that shows our loyalty to the PlayStation Community. However, Kaz Hirai stated a few months ago that we were looking at a premium service to sit alongside the current free service and that objective has not changed. You'll learn more about it very soon."

Well there you have it, everyone knew it was coming eventually and here's the first sign. Personally I like the PS3 although I don't own one, instead I chose an Xbox. And this is coming from a life-long Sony fan. The thing is however, I feel as though Sony are dropping behind in the console market (not as far as the Wii of course) because they just aren't trying hard enough. With the success of the PS2 all those years ago now, I think they're just sticking to what they know best. I'm not sure what happened with the PS3, whether it be the price or the lack of games that interested me...I just don't feel as though I'd like it.

Anyways, with this news will spark a whole new debates on YouTube comments concerning how the Xboxer's were right all along or some crap like that. Honestly, I only chose the Xbox because my friends had an Xbox, and I think the main way it works. With this premium service coming, the two consoles are only going to become more similar to each until finally the two sides have nothing to argue about.

Now wouldn't that be nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment