Sunday, August 15

And that's the end of that chapter...


Well there we are. I finally completed Red Dead Redemption, after blogging about it all that time ago. I don't really want to get into a full on review about it, well not yet anyway but I will say this - it's probably one of the best games I ever played. The ending was incredible and really does make you realise how good Rockstar are at storytelling and creating real, emotional characters. Of course, this doesn't mean it's 100% complete though. No, I've got all the stranger side missions, the hunting, the outfits, the weapons, the extra activities, the achievements, the forts and a whole lot more to do now.

All I know is I'll be getting the DLC for sure, and I really do hope there's a sequel on the way, or perhaps even better, a prequel.

Oh and another thing I'm going to try and do is find the elusive Donkey Lady and Cougar Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment