Wednesday, August 18

Lights, Camera...no, I won't be that cliché.

There was no news or anything at all yesterday. Not a single thing. No cells. No light. No gravity. No laws of Physics. Therefore I didn't exist and could not post anything.

But now, there is. So that's good.

And today and I want to say something fairly simple. Play this game now.


I don't care if you don't like films. Or Activision (however greedy and manipulative they are). Or Lionhead with the seemingly always high Peter Molyneux. Or strategy games. Just get it and make movies on the creator part. Trust me, it's amazing and for a game that came out in 2005, it hasn't been trumped and probably never will do.

As for the expansion pack 'Stunts & Effects', I've haven't got that yet but I'm planning to and it looks to make the experience even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment