Thursday, October 20

Stream of Conciousness

Fantastic, I have a headache.

I actually wanted to write something decent today but my brain and body has decided against that. Whether it's the new headset I recently bought that seems to be crushing my ears to death, a general groggy disposition or that Bulmer's not mixing well with what some would say was a questionable microwave ready meal, I feel a tad ill.

Therefore, instead of having any meaningful, coherent thematic message, with a concise and well thought out argument or point, this post will be a general stream of conciousness.

First off Gaddafi is dead. Or is he? Maybe that was a look-alike, a double, a doppelgänger, who knows? He was hiding in some kind of pipe as well, which reminded me of a map in Halo 3 - I think it was called Highgroud. That was a good map, especially because I knew exactly where the shotgun was, not that I was any good at using it.

(Note to self: When I'm rich and famous, hire a personal masseuse because my back and neck are always sore.)

In other important events, I've found a viral YouTube video that I actually enjoy, hurrah! Yep, the video of Bradley Walsh in ITV's The Chase had me laughing the whole way through. It's fantastic, more because of Walsh's less than subtle amusement at Fanny Chmelar's name than the name itself. That being said, it's all good. I wish I watched it live. Oh and apparently it's pronounced with a hard 'c' sound, more like Kem-lar. However, this ruins the joke and must be ignored.

I'd like to think my sketching it going well. What's annoying is I used to be much better in the heat of the school term during art lessons. Because we produced so much work so routinely, my eye, hand and hand-eye coordination all work much better. Now, I've gone a bit rusty and crap. It's going to be tough to get back into it, but for the time being I plan to save at least 30 minutes a day to sketch and/or paint.

I've just darted my head around only to find an empty mug, once filled with vitality and life, effervescing warmth and security in the form of tea. I wish I had a constant supply of tea, like a tap at a bar. That'd be cool.

Well this post was weird and random, but that's the way it goes. Time for sleep methinks and let my weary head rest. Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment